GerberGear Sale Through 4/24 - Up To 50% + Promo Code: Randy = 70% Off Some Items

NKQualtieri

Read it and weep. I wasn't sure if our promo code would work since this stuff is on deep sale, but boy howdy, it does.

Gerber has a ton of great stuff ready to go out the door, and the sale runs through the 24th. We are also running an affiliate program with them so if you use these links and the promo code, it helps us out :)

Main page -> Gerber Spring Sale Thru 4/24

Here are a few items I handpicked

The Devour Spork - it's a multitool for your mess kit. Normally $20, with our discounts: $8

The Barbill Wallet - I don't understand it, but I like the look of it. Normally $25, with our discounts: $12ish (math isn't my strongsuit)

Exo-Mod Caper - If you need a backup knife for your kit, or a first hunting knife for a kiddo, this is affordable little skeleton full-tang knife. Normally, $36, now $15.

There are few super-affordable EDCs, an axe, a hatchet, and a some funky things that might work for you.

Happy Friday, HuntTalkers!

NKQ

Maybe you guys have cookies disabled. Part of the ability to track stuff uses cookies. Go direct to the website and see if you can find the sale. Promo code still works if you find anything you like ;) Or maybe there's a ton of traffic? Idk.

Back