PEAX Equipment

George & Tobey

Well if I could get George out of bed in the morning and out into the cold.And then of his snow sled long enough to hunt.he he ha ha!!!!!!!!
No we had a good time.We got onto 2 Bobcats and the dogs did a good job right up to the cats gave them the slipp.One hit a snow sled trail and I think he is still running it.(we couldn't find his track leaving it anywhere)The other one they had jumped it made one good circle we moved in and they where coming right for me when the cat went underground.Gave us all the slipp.George has a great coyote dog too she had one going good then went through a large section of woods and onto a logging road.By the time we got there 2 loggers and a ice fisherman had seen her and the coyote in the road coming and going and said they could have killed it if they where hunting but didn't want to foul up our hunt.George headed home this afternoon to try and beat the storm that's coming.Forcast is calling for freezing rain and snow,%$%$#$$%%^&&^^%$ Pray for us it's all SNOW.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back