MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Garmin Dakota 20 & Hunting GPS Maps

You may want to rethink your price as pcnation.com has them new in the box with free shipping for $224.88! It's really a shame that people don't shop around before they buy things. Cabelas has them on sale and they still want $299, plus shipping. I bought a Legend HCx last month for $153 with no shipping charges and places are charging $100 or more for them if you don't look around a little.

Last edited:
I may spend a little more but will shop a known quantity like Cabelas who has always provided the best customer service available. I've had my fair share of issues with fly by night internet companies who are never there later when you need to return something or don't get what you thought you were getting to begin with. Thanks for the heads up though.

Dan---It would have to be the Plat version with the names of landowners for that price because the BLM one sells for $79 through their website. as I just got it last Saturday. An extra bonus was the larger insert that came with it. The microSD chip goes into and makes it useable in my larger truck Street Pilot GPS. I do hear where the OP is coming from though, as I also buy most of my stuff through Cabelas. However, I have a hard time paying them $300 (sale price) or more for the same product like they wanted for the Garmin GPS I just bought a short time ago from amazon.com, which is a biggy for internet sales. About the only other thing I have purchased on the net from other than Cabelas was a great Panasonic digital camera from a place called "Abes of Maine" for half the price others wanted for it.

Last edited:
I bought the Oregon 450 from Amazon a couple of weeks ago for $253 with shipping, brand spanking new :)

Ive been looking at the map chips and found they "either type" were $99 thru linton outdoors,,,just havnt pulled the trigger yet and need to get the wyoming chip before hunting season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back