Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Garmin 62

ingomar

Has anyone tried the Garmin 62? I have the Garmin 60cs and was wondering if it is worth upgrading to the 62.

I upgraded to the 62S last year. There is nothing about the 62S I like better than the 60CSx. Wish I would have kept the 60CSx

One of the things I really don't like about the 62 is the active track log doesn't show when not in record mode. You can display it if you save the track but for my job and personal opinion, I really dislike that feature.

I upgraded to the 62S last year. There is nothing about the 62S I like better than the 60CSx. Wish I would have kept the 60CSx

One of the things I really don't like about the 62 is the active track log doesn't show when not in record mode. You can display it if you save the track but for my job and personal opinion, I really dislike that feature.

I have heard more opinions similar to this, so I have stuck with the 60Csx and still like really like it.

I just picked up an etrex 30 for $212, just came in the mail today so I haven't played with it much but so far I really like it. It's fast!

62 is on sale for Father's Day at cabelas for $249

Thanks for the heads up WVH. Just ordered the 62s and told the wife and kids not to worry about a fathers day gift.

Wanted a 62 model last year, but bought the etrex 20. Good little unit, but will enjoy the extra options and size, etc of the 62s.

So now.....anyone want to buy a less than a year old etrex 20 in like new condition for $130 with shipping included?

bundle

just bought the 62s bundle from cabelas,seems like a nice unit.havent had a chance to get in the mountains with it yet,but really like the birds eye that comes with it and the color screen is really nice compared to my old black and white.

If anyone here could pick up a 62s for 213.00 new would you sacrifice a little memory...1.7G. Bass Pro will match Cabelas sale price plus I had an old gift card I never used wich will bring it down to 213.00 to my door...what do you think.....:cool:

the 62 sc has 3.5 gb of memory and gps store.com has em for $299,,, actually a little cheaper than most 62 s models,,,got mine the other day and like it so far,even tho i didnt need the camera it is a better deal with alot more memory in it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back