Caribou Gear

FYI....Video cams cannot be on your bow in any fashion!

wingman1

I want to get more video footage next year and I always thought cameras on bows were illegal until I saw someone use one on this site. I called to confirm the legality and both region 2 and Helena said No way. I wish it was legal. Has anyone tried those eye glasses with the camera inside them? I think I am going to rig up a helmet cam.

My brother uses a helmet cam to film some of their Bow fishing footage... we had it along this fall chasin Mulley's but he didn't use it... good thing, cuz I think he missed twice and had another nice buck an 40 yards but didn't shoot...

Not sure what you are looking for but I have one of these. The battery life is ok but has to be recharged via USB. I haven't tried one of those Duracell USB chargers on it yet. Mine will take up to an 8 GB card, the video is pretty good for the price and the size and you can clip it wherever. It takes some trial and error to figure out where to mount in to get the pic angle you want. I clip mine in a shirt pocket and I have a buddy that cut a hole in his shirt where he wanted his and then had it stitched open like a big button hole. The video won't win any Golden Moose awards but its great for internet type stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/Pegasus-MINI-...?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1295558774&sr=1-23

I had a buddy make a hat cam. He used a small sony and a baseball hat renforced with cardboard and 2 1inch washers. You have to set so it when your at full draw it is pointing in the right direction.

I had a buddy make a hat cam. He used a small sony and a baseball hat renforced with cardboard and 2 1inch washers. You have to set so it when your at full draw it is pointing in the right direction.

Thanks for the input people. Some good ideas. Just @#)(# that hat sideways, then I will look like a real home boy. LOL

Brandon, if you check this post, i would be curious who at FWP told you is was ok. I've always been on the thought that is was not ok.

But am curious who you had talked to saying it was fine.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time that one person at FWP says a rule is one way and another person there contradicts that very same comment........

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back