FSH: 6.5 Weatherby RPM Brass SOLD

antelopedundee

I have some new 6.5 Wby RPM brass that I may have bought by mistake. Got it for someone else and did not realize that there are 2 types of the 6.5 Wby cases. I box of 50 and 2 boxes of 20 for 90 total. Another 50 possible. I can return it so my cost $170 plus shipping.
Also if you want all or part that works too.

Message here or email to [email protected]

AS ALWAYS: THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Last edited:
Yeah, no such thing as a 6.5-300 RPM. But if there was I’d be interested!!
There is.

The brass I have is for the RPM version. Rebated rim, no belt or double radius shoulder. Not being a Wby aficionado I admit I did not know about it until I looked at the cases and saw no belt. So if the other person does not want it it's up for sale or return. All or part.

There is.

The brass I have is for the RPM version. Rebated rim, no belt or double radius shoulder. Not being a Wby aficionado I admit I did not know about it until I looked at the cases and saw no belt. So if the other person does not want it it's up for sale or return. All or part.
No, there’s not.

Weatherby released the 6.5 WBY RPM last year. It’s a non magnum cartridge with a 6 lug bolt.

The 6.5-300 WBY has been around a few years. It’s a 300 WBY necked down to fit a 6.5 bullet. It’s also a magnum cartridge with a 9 lug bolt.

The 6.5 RPM is a completely different round than the 6.5-300WBY. My guess is the brass you have is for the 6.5 WBY RPM, which I would change your title of the thread to reflect that as if someone thinks it’s 6.5-300 brass they’ll be sorely disappointed.

Attachments

• F587B842-D162-4FA9-8B48-42DEAC36EC8D.jpeg
    F587B842-D162-4FA9-8B48-42DEAC36EC8D.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
No, there’s not.

Weatherby released the 6.5 WBY RPM last year. It’s a non magnum cartridge with a 6 lug bolt.

The 6.5-300 WBY has been around a few years. It’s a 300 WBY necked down to fit a 6.5 bullet. It’s also a magnum cartridge with a 9 lug bolt.

The 6.5 RPM is a completely different round than the 6.5-300WBY
I know the difference now so I suppose it's a matter of names, but the brass I have is for the RPM version and if someone wants some or all of it for my cost plus postage fine; if not it's going back to the store. They also have another 50 count box on the shelf.

No, there’s not.

The 6.5 RPM is a completely different round than the 6.5-300WBY. My guess is the brass you have is for the 6.5 WBY RPM, which I would change your title of the thread to reflect that as if someone thinks it’s 6.5-300 brass they’ll be sorely disappointed.
Thanks for the head's up.

Back