FS - Zeiss Conquest V4, 4-16x40, #60 Reticle

I’m curious as to why sell it. Fruit snacks gave me a heads up and I’ve been researching it. I see alot of these for sale, like guys buy them and then turn around and list them for sale after a season.

I’m curious as to why sell it. Fruit snacks gave me a heads up and I’ve been researching it. I see alot of these for sale, like guys buy them and then turn around and list them for sale after a season.
My 14yo son has recently got into long range shooting and wants to compete. He needs a scope with graduated reticle for wind holds. And, I am trying to fund the parts to build him a rifle, hence the liquidation of some of my quality optics. I really like these V4's and think they are the perfect hunting scope - accurate dialing, RTZ and great glass.

If it demonstrates anything I recently swapped out the NXS 5.5 x 22 for the V4 I bought from @morgaj1.

Lighter scope and the glass is just as good as the NF.
Last weekend, my son took his 30-06 from 400 to 700 yards with the V4 estimating wind on the duplex reticle. It was spot on dialing and returned to zero every time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back