Caribou Gear

FS Vortex Viper spotting scope

Lawnboy

This is a brand new in box Vortex Viper HD 15-45x65 Straight Spotting Scope. I was surprised with a spotting scope for Christmas and had planned on just giving myself this one. I'm keeping the Christmas gift and selling this one. I've never had a Vortex scope and was excited to give this a try. It seems to have great reviews.
$595 to your door. Here's a link to their website: http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-hd-15-45x65-straight-spotting-scope

scope 3.jpg

scope2.jpg

Is this the HD model or the non-HD? The link shows a model number of VPR-65S-HD but the box doesn't show the -HD at the end. Thanks for clarifying.

WT,
The only thing that I see is this wording on the box. The owners manual doesn't mention anything about it. I'm sure I could call them tomorrow and ask them.

scope4.jpg

I just talked to Vortex and it appears this model is not the HD. I apologize for assuming such. The box sure has HD written on it and so I assumed it was. Still a great scope in their line up. I asked him what the price difference is between the the HD and non and he told me $150.

So I will drop this one to $499 shipped.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back