FS: NITEHUNT - night hunting system

fishing4sanity

This has sold.

Up for sale I have a brand new, un-used Nitehunt XLR system. It is a light that mounts on top of your scope, or to your barrel on a shotgun, to use when hunting predators at night. I have not used one, so I cannot give any personal experience or opinion, but the reviews that I have read state that this is the best system for night hunting. I just broke the seal and opened the box to see for sure what was inside so I could better describe it. The rechargeable batteries are still in shrink wrap. My son won this light at a shooting match and hasn't used it yet, he's selling it to help fund other 'needs.'

Here is what is included: Flashlight with red and green LEDs, 2 rechargeable batteries, AC/DC charger, gun mount, and a tail cap pressure switch to mount on gun.

These sell for $160 online, and I'm not real sure what the demand for this is, so I'm asking $100 delivered to a US address. You can go to their website at www.chelseaoutdoor.com or google it to find reviews. If you're interested, post it here and send me a PM. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1173.JPG
    IMG_1173.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Latest posts