Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

FS MR NICE Metcalf and Sitka Gear

Kody

I have a Mystery Ranch Nice Metcalf for sale. The frame has been used for three years as I previously had a Crew Cab. It is still in great shape. The Metcalf Bag has only been in the field twice and is in brand new condition. I also have a Nice Daypack Lid that was purchased two years ago and is in like new condition. The yoke is size Medium (5'9"-6'4"). I am 6'4" and it fit great with plenty of room to size down. The waistbelt is a standard waistbelt size Large (38"-46"). I have a 38" waist and it fits great with plenty of room to size up or down. I used to have a medium waistbelt, but I thought the larger belt helped distribute the weight over the hips better. Everything is foilage and can be yours for $490.

I also have some Sitka Gear for sale from the 2010 hunting season. All of the items were only used 2 hunting seasons and are in great shape.

Sitka 90% Jacket 2XL Optifade Open Country $160
Sitka 90% Pants XL Tall Optifade Open Country $150
Sitka Traverse Zip T 2XL Optifade Open Country $70

All prices are shipped tyd in the lower 48. I take Paypal.

I have a Mystery Ranch Nice Metcalf for sale. The frame has been used for three years as I previously had a Crew Cab. It is still in great shape. The Metcalf Bag has only been in the field twice and is in brand new condition. I also have a Nice Daypack Lid that was purchased two years ago and is in like new condition. The yoke is size Medium (5'9"-6'4"). I am 6'4" and it fit great with plenty of room to size down. The waistbelt is a standard waistbelt size Large (38"-46"). I have a 38" waist and it fits great with plenty of room to size up or down. I used to have a medium waistbelt, but I thought the larger belt helped distribute the weight over the hips better. Everything is foilage and can be yours for $450 TYD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back