MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

FS: Kimber 84M Hunter .308 Win

Wild Bill

Listing for my dad.

Kimber 84M Hunter in .308 Winchester.
Rifle has a Mini Beast muzzle brake from Muzzle Brakes and More that isn’t pictured in the photo. Rifle also has a TriggerTech trigger. Comes with rings and bases, scope NOT included. He can’t recall exactly what brand, sorry.
The rifle shoots Federal Premium Berger Hybrid Hunter 168s like crazy.
Gun has been hunted, and has some very minor blemishes, but overall in very good condition.

You can see factory specs here.

He’d like $850.

Like I said, I’m posting it for my dad, so I don’t have as many pictures as I’d like, but can try and get more for you needed.

Thanks for looking.

64899_(2).jpeg

Last edited:
No offense intended, but this appears to be priced as a Montana rather than a Hunter. Maybe some confusion?
Price reflects the aftermarket trigger, brake, and gunsmith work. Also, the fact that it's a verified tack driver.
Besides tossing on a scope, this gun is a plug and play for someone who wants to skip the work of getting a gun set up.

Price reflects the aftermarket trigger, brake, and gunsmith work. Also, the fact that it's a verified tack driver.
Besides tossing on a scope, this gun is a plug and play for someone who wants to skip the work of getting a gun set up.
Am i missing something? I dont see a brake or thread protector

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back