Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

FS $750/obo for $999 spotter that is basically brand new! Pentax 80mm Angled w/ 20x-60x eyepiece (Model PF-80ED-A)

Josh Kuntz

Pentax 80mm PF-80ED-A with 20x-60x eyepiece

The price includes shipping to anywhere in lower 48. Please only email/message me with serious offers.

I bought this spotter brand new in 2020 from OpticsPlanet.com and used it exactly twice. I have now stumbled into a situation where I have free access to a VERY nice large spotter and I can't justify letting this one collect dust. Both the spotter and eyepiece are in the original box and are in pristine condition. This package also includes the brand new protective cover. You would have to look extremely hard to even tell this spotter has been used. One cool features of this spotter is that you can buy additional eyepieces that have different zoom levels.

This combo (spotter and eyepiece) is currently for sale at OpticsPlanet for $999 and has a 4.9/5.0 rating. Below I have included the description from the OpticsPlanet website. You will notice that they call it a "lightweight" spotter. The spotter/eyepiece has a total weight of 4.85lbs which is certainly hefty for backpacking but not bad for an 80mm spotter. I used it on the Vortex Summit tripod and it worked just fine. If you are not satisfied with the spotter and you return it within 10 days in the same condition, I will gladly refund you (you pay the return shipping).

Optics Planet Link

"Use these compact and lightweight Pentax PF-80ED-A Spotting Scopes to sight out your prey to pull off the perfect shot at any distance. Pentax crafted these Spotting Scopes with high-resolution ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass that provides sharp, vivid images while greatly reducing chromatic aberrations. These Pentax PF-80ED-A Angled Spotting Scopes are built tough with a lightweight magnesium-alloy body that is rugged at no cost to weight, and it is resistant to shock, protecting the internals. You can scope out targets in any weather since these optics are waterproof and fogproof to provide clear views despite the forecast. An integrated lens hood shields excessive light while protecting the objective lens surface, providing uninterrupted views of the world around you. Get crisp images even in low light environments when wielding any of these Pentax PF-80ED-A 80mm Spotting Scopes on your next hunt."

Please feel free to message me with any questions or reasonable offers.

I prefer payment via Venmo but will also do PayPal (add 3% if not using PayPal F&F)

Josh

p1small.jpgp2small.jpgp3small.jpgp4small.jpgp5small.jpgPentax 2.jpgPentax.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back