Free to a good home

Amberjack

I have a few boat items for free, you pick them up

1. Vinyal Bass type seat with pedestal. Solid pedestal, but turns
2. Pedestal only, no seat
3. PFD the old orange kind

All in good shape

Otherwise this crap goes to Goodwill

Man, I am almost tempted to drive down there and pick up the Bass Seat. It would be so cool on my float tube! Don't use Goodwill, drop it off at Deseret Industries, they give you a better price. ;)

AJ,
Get those items to the round table meeting and I will pick them up and get them to people who can use them.
I know a few who are rebuilding their boats and have kids. Maybe they can make some use out of them.
Hope to see you there.

If you are going to the round table stop by and pick them up, I am on the way, but beware you are treading in enemy territory

LMAO

You could paint your truck in water base paint and go incognito. That way, when you get home, you can just wash it off and no one will be the wiser. Maybe even wear one of those groucho marx face masks. That way no one will notice you....LOL!!! :D :D :D

Free to a good home

Just come and get the crap.
No you bring it to me.
Well you are coming by here anyway.
So what, I just had my truck painted and don't want the paint to wash of.

Blah, blah, blah :D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
That is way to funny!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You hit that one right on the head
ROFLMAO!!!!!Elkhunter,,,These guy's are the best for bringing on the funnies and giggles first thing in the morning..And the best part is they don't even realize it...LOL!!! :D:D
:D:D

I think they need to wipe the mud off and come up for air....
!!!FFFFIIIISSSSHHHHEEEERRRRWWWWOOOOSSSIIIEEESSS!!!

You know about a week ago, this site was full of fishermen going on and on about how bad the other side is. Then a couple of 'lil 'ol elkhunters come on down to have some fun with you all and you just clam up...I thought we could of had a good old bouncing back and forth party, but you guy's just clammed up and went deep, what gives???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back