Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

For Sale Arctic Oven Tent

pabearhunter

For Sale Arctic Oven 12 X 12 with Vestibule like new used 2 times for 3 nights. No tears or holes can be set up by one person. $ 2,000.00 you pay freight. New it is $ 2,625.00 plus tax and freight from Alaska.

Last edited:
Yes it is. Send me a pm with cell #

Yes it is. Send me a pm with cell #.
I really want your tent. But, my wife just informed me that she found a house that she must have. So maybe in the spring. We live in nome, ak and do a lot of camping. Right now it is out of a cabela's tent, which is a nice tent, but you can't stand up in it. A friend of mine has an AO 12 and he loves it. Thanks for responding. I dont know how to pm sorry.

A few months ago someone was looking for a winter car camping tent and I was going to recommend an arctic oven. I have stayed in them several times in AK and whoever bought it from you will be a very happy camper!
The buyer is from Anchorage AK.

If anyone knows if a Arctic Oven for sale, feel free to let me know.
I have 2 and am considering selling both of them. One is a 12 with vestibule, the other an 8 without vestibule. Excellent condition. If your interested in the ovens, send me a text or call, I am not online very often, 731-363-0474

I have stayed in them several times in AK and whoever bought it from you will be a very happy camper!
Yup, I'm sure I will be.:) I've been using AO tent's for many years, and just sold an AO 10, without the vestibule, to fund this tent. IMO they are for sure the absolute best, most bomber tents made...period. They're not cheap, but if you're ever in a situation where your life might depend on your tent staying upright and dry, you won't be thinking that you paid too much for it. Thank you Sam, it was great doing business with you!

Yup, I'm sure I will be.:) I've been using AO tent's for many years, and just sold an AO 10, without the vestibule, to fund this tent. IMO they are for sure the absolute best, most bomber tents made...period. They're not cheap, but if you're ever in a situation where your life might depend on your tent staying upright and dry, you won't be thinking that you paid too much for it. Thank you Sam, it was great doing business with you!
THANK you my friend. I am glad that someone that knows great tents ended up with it. PLUS not to many people have a tent that was in a commercial for the Super Bowl. You ever get down this way you and your family will always have a place to stay. Stay safe and happy hunting. Sam

I have an A08 for sale, with vestibule.

Used it up while camping/snowmobiling in Alaska. I use it down here in WA now, but family is getting bigger and with the stove I need to get a bigger tent.

No holes, comes with floor saver. Only propane stove from Tent and Tarp has been used, so no woodsmoke or stains.

Shipping with insurance usually runs about $100 (I can squeeze it into a tough tote). I'll consider offers.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 21
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 17
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 16
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg