Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

For our tattooed members

Doug

Here's a great idea for your next tattoo.
attachment.php

Hot damn,,,I've got to show that to my sister-in law
hump.gif
(I wonder if they can do that in large on the dark spot :eek: :D ) I'm dead if my wife reads this
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Cut, pasted, and copied for later use Tony... ;) Just kidding... LOL... I would have to draw the line on that one, but of course it isn't on my person, so good for him... :D :D :D

I've seen several rather bizarre belly button tattoos over the years. That is one that someone will regret someday...though it is funny now! :D Some I kept on file for a laugh, Bart Simpson-Mooning, a monkey-mooning, and one is worse than the cow one posted here!

My Dad had one on the inside of his forearm of a "pin-up girl." When he flexed his fist just right the muscle on his arm would cause her to do an erotic little hula dance. :D He always had to wear a long sleeved shirt if he was to be in polite company.

I myself have refrained from the whim to get a tattoo due to certain physical "conditions" which would detract from the artwork immensely. A wriggling temptress on my arm at age 20 or so would now look like the missing link! :eek:
footinmouth.gif
Nuff said! ;)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back