For all you out of state hunters-

MarvB

If you're hoteling it this Fall and worried that someone might rifle through your room while you're out chasing horn, here's the solution :D :

BRIEF SAFE - SKIDMARK UNDIES PROTECT CASH!

The "Brief Safe" is an innovative new diversion safe that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables from inquisitive eyes and thieving hands, both at home and when you're traveling. Items can be hidden right under their noses with these specially-designed briefs which contain a fly-accessed 4" x 10" secret compartment with Velcro® closure and "special markings" on the lower rear portion. Leave the "Brief Safe" in plain view in your laundry basket or washing machine at home, or in your suitcase in a hotel room - even the most hardened burglar or most curious snoop will "skid" to a screeching halt as soon as they see them. (Wouldn't you?) Made in USA. One size. Color: white (and brown).

unders.jpg

I have the same deal but I made my own and they are VERY realistic including the smell.

No tightie whities for me......it's banana hammocks all the way baby!:eek: The only downfall is the little money pouch thingy that I have yet to figure out!! :D

Dang A-Con...woman's wasteful! ;) Can't ya at least talk her into letting you turn em' inside out for one last go?? :D

Back