Fishing is a contact sport?

dgibson

I guess folks had better start arming themselves when fishing: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>New Orleans-AP -- The one that got away from a Louisiana fishing tournament wasn't a fish -- it was a gunman. Authorities hope a videotape will help them reel him in.

Gary Klein of Texas was the second place finisher in the Bassmaster Classic. Klein says a man at a camp along the water fired a shotgun blast over his boat yesterday -- the last day of the tournament.

An E-S-P-N cameraman riding in Klein's boat didn't catch the shooting on tape, but the tape was rolling during the return trip when the same man waved at the boat.

E-S-P-N officials will give investigators a copy of the tape so they can try to identify the suspect.

A spokesman says nothing like this has ever happened before on the BASS tour.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MY OPINION: That guy would have chit a brick if Del had been in the boat and he returned fire with his AR-15. Who wants a bass boat when you can float a battleship?
eek.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

LMAO

I watched the bass tourny the last 3 days, it was awsum Kline should have won it instead some newjersy punk kid won it.... He's taken B.A.S.S. to an all new low...

They interviewed Kline at the beginning of the show and he blew it off saying that you know people down here living in the back water are like that protecting there homes from outsiders and he respected that.... He did say that law enforcement was after there ass though LOL
They also showed part of the tape where kline told the cameraman to get down and they both ducked....

And people wonder why I carry a gun while fishing LMAO.... Can you Imagine that I just make it to the classic weigh in a good bag of fish and have a body bag for a goon fish LMAO

Delw

Back