First Black Bear

What I really enjoyed about this post was the obvious respect for his quarry that the OP expressed in his words.

And - he did it right - scouted a lot, prepared well, then went out and made it happen.

OP - your original post reads like a hunting post should. Thank you!

Guy

What I really enjoyed about this post was the obvious respect for his quarry that the OP expressed in his words.

And - he did it right - scouted a lot, prepared well, then went out and made it happen.

OP - your original post reads like a hunting post should. Thank you!

Guy
Thank you Guy!

Reactions: Guy
Hi there, I'm new to the forum. I was blessed to harvested my first black bear, here in Northern California, Klamath NF, while deer hunting.
A mature 265 lb mountain boar. I hunted 29 days last year and this guy came along on day 27.

Congratulations on your successful hunt. I just love being out there. The animal is a gift.

Hi there, I'm new to the forum. I was blessed to harvested my first black bear, here in Northern California, Klamath NF, while deer hunting.
A mature 265 lb mountain boar. I hunted 29 days last year and this guy came along on day 27.

Congratulations on your successful hunt. I just love being out there. The animal is a gift.
Congrats to you! I'm glad to hear you were able to close the deal on a bear

Back