fINALLY GET TO HUNT!!!!!!!!!

JB Florida

Ater turkey lunch with the relatives............and Ive got lots of tags and bullets. I had planned to bow hunt but this is my first chance out because of the hurricane.

Have a GREAT turkey day,

Thanks guys ..........
I bombed out.
I did find a new honey hole though!
I saw 14 bucks and 11 does and fawns this weekend.

A couple of the bucks were good enough to shoot with a bow but I had a gun so I let them walk. I found a funnel that is AMAZING!
Its a 50 yard wide flat on the outside corner in a big creek. The drop is about 80 feet but I saw amazing deer traffic there!
Its a new property that we were able to buy after we leased it last year.
I found 4 treestands (not fresh) that are in pretty good spots and the strangest find was while looking at a new sopt i'll bowhunt next year I noticed a chain-on stand in an oak. I walked over looking up and when I got underneath I saw something out of the corner of my eye.
It was a DEER!
A decoy tied to the stand in the leaves underneath!
I about peed my pants when I spotted it at 3 yards :D

I'll get serious next trip.
I found another saddle that 3 mature whitetails crossed that should get a decent bow shot. I hired more help so hopefully I can get back up there end of this week

Sorry Moosie, No waterfalls

Heck yeah I did Nut!

I had to put your stand up pretty high though cause I'm a little scared of the gators in that creek. My dad-in-law saw one that he thought would go 15 or 16 feet in that same stretch of water. It sure make you watch where you put your feet!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back