Family vacation in the Ouachita Mountains.

HuntTalk Freak

The little one was here when she was in her mommas belly so we decided to come back this year. I won’t lie, vacationing with a 2.5 year old isn’t easy but it’s still very fun. She went on her first little train ride today and we were fortunate that we got a VIP solo tour with cool info on the history of the train and the land. Then she swam in her first cold mountain river.
We’ve seen so many deer I’m going to research getting a tag here since it’s only about a 3-4 hour drive; a close to home adventure.
IMG_4409.jpeg
Man I look like a creepy troll behind these two beauties.
IMG_2548.jpeg

Great memories being made!

It is an awesome place to visit. I usually spend my Arkansas time in the North Central part of the State close to Mountain View. Never been in the Oklahoma part.

Non-resident prices are going up for the upcoming season, rather substantially, but they are OTC.

They stuck that tidbit of info at the bottom of this article. I have been told I was full of it a half a dozen times when I mentioned it because apparently it hasn't been published anywhere else.

Here is the link:

First pic below broken bow lake damn on the lower mountain fork? We leave Sunday for a week at a cabin in Hochatown.
Yes sir! The temps have been super nice and not many bugs. I’m not big into tourist type towns but I have no complaints here during our two trips. We are looking at coming back for an early spring trip so I can hike and fish….pre scout maybe up north of the park

Great memories being made!

It is an awesome place to visit. I usually spend my Arkansas time in the North Central part of the State close to Mountain View. Never been in the Oklahoma part.

Non-resident prices are going up for the upcoming season, rather substantially, but they are OTC.

They stuck that tidbit of info at the bottom of this article. I have been told I was full of it a half a dozen times when I mentioned it because apparently it hasn't been published anywhere else.

Here is the link:

I’ve been eyeing Arkansas too and have conversed with a member here about it. Too many choices and so little time. Sometimes it’s hard for me to leave my happy hunting ground here at home.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back