F/S~ Mystery Ranch Tri-Zip Bag for Nice frame (Multicam)

stephen b

Selling a Mystery Ranch Bag for a nice frame ( also will work on a Kifaru Duplex frame. This bag is a 3000 ci bag that was a military bag ( it was called a "Hi-Di", and was a communications bag). - This is Bag only and is the Multicam color. Bag is in used condition, but in very good condition.

* this back is quite a bit bigger than a MR Longbow bag.

I have carefully cut out the radio pouch and the internal pockets. The bag has a lid pocket that is assessable from the outside top, and you can hang a hydration bag on the inside and you can also attach chamber type pocket to the interior. The interior is now like most all MR recreation packs as there are no interior pockets to get in the way of packing. There are a couple of side zippers that allow you to access the interior of the bag. The bag empty weighs exactly 33 oz.

I am only selling it because I have too many packs and some options need to go. And I am going to use some other bags on a Kifaru duplex frame.

BTW- Again- Besides obviously the MR Nice frame, this MR crew Cab goes easily on a Kifaru Duplex frame.

*** Selling for $160 plus $10 to ship in the Cont. USA- ($170 total TYD ).

**Will accept- (Paypal- my preferred method; Money order, cashiers check,)
for paypal- please either add 3% for PP fees or you can use the PP "Personal" option, so then no fees to me, or should not be to you as well.

P1020744.jpg

P1020745.jpg

P1020746.jpg

P1020747.jpg

P1020733.jpg

And is a couple pics of the bag on a Kifaru frame:

P1020468.jpg

P1020466.jpg

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads