Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

F/S~ Mystery Ranch Crew Cab -Bag only (Multicam)

stephen b

Selling a Mystery Ranch Crew Cab - This is Bag only and is the Multicam color. Bag is in used condition, with tons of use left in it.

I have stripped down (cut out) a bunch of unnecessary stuff (fluff) out of the bag and you can see it in the pics. Total of stuff taken out of the bag including the metal zipper pulls is 14.95 oz. This brought the bag weight down to 2.4 pounds from the 3.4 pounds that I weighed it at before that. This stuff taken out was the zipper metal pulls ( I put the cord back in instead): unnecessary plastic in the bag; some fiberglass rod material with webbing covering it sewn into the bottom of the bag and other stuff that added useless weight. I can send all this with the bag, and if anyone is interested in discussing this with me, I will be glad to talk to them. The bag now is lighter and is perfect just the way it is. Ended up being a great weight considering it is a load hauler panel and pack bags combined.

I am only selling it because I have too many packs and some options need to go. And I am going to use some other bags on a Kifaru duplex frame.

BTW- Besides the MR Nice frame, this MR crew Cab goes easily on a Kifaru Duplex frame.

*** Selling for $160 plus $10 to ship in the Cont. USA- ($170 total TYD ). * MR wants $276 for MC CC bag plus the their added shipping charges.

**Will accept- (Paypal- my preferred method; Money order, cashiers check,)
for paypal- please either add 3% for PP fees or you can use the PP "Personal" option, so then no fees to me, or should not be to you as well.

http://www.mysteryranch.com/hunting/nice-frame-packs/nice-crewcab-pack

P1020715.jpg

P1020714.jpg

P1020716.jpg

Stuff taken out layed out:

P1020717.jpg

Weigh of stuff shown above: ( plus an extra 1 oz. not shown for zipper pull weight)

P1020722.jpg

Weight of pack bag before taking stuff out: (without the zipper pulls on there which actually brought the weight to 3.4 pounds)

P1020726.jpg

Weight of pack bag after taking stuff out:

P1020724.jpg

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back