Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

F/S Mystery Ranch 7500 & Crew Cab & Daypack Lid w/ Nice Frame

BirdDogWebb

For Sale - Mystery Ranch 7500 pack and Crew Cab pack, Daypack Lid and Nice frame. All are foliage in color, All are in very good condition, straps and buckles are good. No tears or worn places in fabric.
The 7500 was used to carry photography equipment and was used less amount of times. I ordered this pack on 10/26/2011, with the Daypack Lid and the nice frame with the small waistbelt and medium yoke. Waistbelt and shoulder straps show no signs of wear. Per Mystery Ranch, the Small waistbelt fits 30" to 34" waist and the Medium yoke is for men 5'6" to 6'2".
The waistbelt does have a Kifaru holster adapter.
The Daypack lid was used quit often on day hikes.

The Crew Cab was purchased used from another hunttalker. I used it, quite often, to carry photography equipment and occasionally for carrying weights for exercise. Blue streaks can be seen in the crew cab pics from the weights, I'm sure it will clean up very easy.
I'm asking $600 for all, shipped and insured.
Prefer PayPal for payment.
Thanks!

DSC_7473.JPGDSC_7475.JPGDSC_7476.JPGDSC_7477.JPGDSC_7478.JPGDSC_7479.JPGDSC_7480.JPGDSC_7481.JPGDSC_7484.JPGDSC_7485.JPGDSC_7486.JPGDSC_7488.JPGDSC_7489.JPGDSC_7490.JPGDSC_7491.JPGDSC_7492.JPGDSC_7494.JPGMiyV7dt.png

Last edited:
BirdDogWebb, I wouldn't mind the frame and waistbelt. What would you be able to do for the Crew Cab bag and Nice frame? $200?

Last edited:
BirdDogWebb, I'm still very interested in the Crew Cab bag of it's still available. I would be able to do $125 for it ( unless you were able to make it a little sweeter :)
Thank you!

That is great news. I'll take it. I do have a paypal account, I'm just new to it so let me know the best way for me to pay you.
Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

sdpeterman, PM sent

Blueniner9, I'd rather just let it go with the pack. Sorry
They are still listed on Kifaru website for 13 bucks.

Forgive my ignorance. What's the difference between the 7500 and the Marshall?

Sorry for the delay, I'm not very familiar with all their packs. It looks like the Marshall, per their website, is 6400 cu-in, 7.1 lb and has a guide light frame. Also imported.
The 7500 is 7500 cu-in, with the nice frame, witch is interchangeable with other MR packs using the nice frame. Made in the US. I can't remember the weight of the 7500, I would say 2 to
3 lbs more than the marshall.
The marshall also states "Removable face compression for bow/rifle carry
Overload Shelf™ to securely carry meat or dense additional gear between the Marshall bag and Guide Light Frame™" The 7500 does not.

Others on here may have more info in the difference between the two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back