F/S --Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Tripod -- BRAND NEW!! NEVER USED!!

Product Description

The Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 is a portable, 4-section tripod, designed to hold lightweight cameras and camcorders. In addition to the usual horizontal rotations, the Q90 centre column of this Manfrotto 190 Series tripod can also be rotated vertically to help you capture amazing visuals at a ground level or in the sky. The built-in leveling bubble helps you accurately position this Manfrotto 190 Series tripod even on uneven surfaces. Made of carbon fibre tubes, the Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 4-section tripod is rigid and lightweight, enabling you to carry it around with ease. This Manfrotto 190 Series tripod can be extended by up to 146 cm, allowing you to position your camera according to your requirements.

Folded Length
19.69 in.

Height Range
3.15 - 146 in.

Leg Sections

Maximum Load
11 lb

Weight
2.95 lb

This is one SICK tripod and brand spanking new. I already sold the head, so still trying to sell the tripod. I got carried away and as soon as I put the head and tripod together and strapped to my pack to test it out I realized I went WAY overboard. It's a beautiful piece of equipment that needs a good home. Again, I never used it. Still has the tags on it and everything in the box. Perfect for someone with a spotting scope or heavy camera. Retails for $400.00 and you can find it on Amazon.com for $269.00. I'm asking $245 TYD. Paypay prefered.

Attachments

• Tripod 1.png
    Tripod 1.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Tripod 2.png
    Tripod 2.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 259
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member