Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Kowa Spotter, KDC Bipod/Tripod, SKRE Pants, & Kuiu Ultra 4000 Bag

ChrisAU

Got a few things for sale:

Kowa TSN-502 20-40x50 Spotting Scope w/ Kowa Cover​

Excellent little scope, bought because I was an ounce counting elk hunter. But now that me and my buddy have both gotten good elk, we are moving on to Antelope/Mule Deer and I want something a little bigger for that. As it turns out, this was only used on a few range trips (where it easily picked up vapor trails at 400 yards with a TinesUp btw) because my buddy got his elk 28 minutes into opening light during 1st rifle this year and I never even got it out of the pack.

Includes original box and manual, as well as the Kowa Camo neoprene cover. I slightly modified the caps with little pieces of stretch cord to keep from losing them since they otherwise don’t have a tether.

$295 tyd via PayPal, ships USPS with tracking. Can text vids taken through it using my TinesUp at the range if wanted.

Full KDC Setup 33” V2 Snipepod, 3L Tripod Conversion, Rifle Adapter, Bino Tower, and 2 Bino Studs​

Used on a couple hunts but in excellent condition. Paperwork says it’s a 27” but I later got an extra section to add to each leg from Terry to make it a 33”. Super light setup, everything you see together is under 10 oz total.

You get:
33” V2 Snipepod
V2 Snipepod Rifle Sling Stud Adapter
3L-33 Adaptor - Turns the bipod into a tripod with a ball head built in.
Bino Tower
2 1/4-20 Bino Adapters

New from KDC this is $341 plus shipping. Looking for $275 tyd OBO via PayPal. Ships USPS with tracking.

New SKRE Uinta Lightweight Pants 36​

SKRE Uinta Lightweight Pants - New never worn, Mountain Stealth Camo, size 36. Excellent lightweight pants just have too many to choose from. $95 tyd via PayPal, ships USPS with tracking.

Kuiu Ultra 4000 Bag Vias​

In excellent condition, no rips or stains. This was my backup bag, only used once when I loaned it to a buddy for a 3 day trip. Includes two compression straps.

$120 TYD via PayPal, ships USPS with tracking.

Price drops:
Skre Pants - $90
KDC Setup - $250
Kuiu Bag - $100

Open to offers on the Skre pants, need $ for ammo! Ha

Back