Caribou Gear Tarp

Effective forum searching

bdubb78

I have been on here awhile and found a ton of great info, but one frustration I have found is searching for relevant info. The keyword(s) search feature doesn't seem to pull back relevant info and usually seems to pull only on the first keyword you input. I have tried Boolean operators, commas, semicolons, space/no space, etc. The advanced search feature doesn't seem to work any better. I think a lot of us frankly re-post things that we could get answers to if the searching worked better. For instance if i wanted to look for info on wyoming elk in unit 15, the search should probably be pulling back a short list of posts for that combination. Am I just missing the best way to search this great forum? Thanks in advance!

I’ve had some trouble with that as well. One thing I’ve done is, go to google type in what you want and end it with hunt talk or forum. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. I tried it with “Wyoming elk unit 15 hunt talk” and it didn’t work haha. But I have had success with it before though. I don’t know if this helps you or not, but it’s another way to try
Zach

It also seems like the search function on here doesn't like anything with 3 or less letters in it. When you use Google be sure to include "site:eek:nyourownadventures.com" after your search terms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back