EASTSIDE Vs westside

Be careful....them westsiders might actually think you mean "shoot out" and bring their guns instead of their poles. then they'll be holding us hostage, so they can steal our BIG fish. :D

Sorry Got fish but us westsiders don't steal catfish

We would be afraid that you'd BACK over us :eek:

Sunday morning @ Saguaro from what I know. then the big one on August 24th? a Friday night @ Bartlett.

What's this about Sunday morning? I'd love to give the Westsiders a run for their money! What Lake, what time? Let's getem Eastsiders!!!!!!!!!!!

John

unofficial tourney with the east side kicking ass!!!! No money involved.....Just pride as usual :D Dont worry I will represent the eastside and put some pounds on the board.....Hopefully better than right now since I'm a little hungover.

LipRipper

We are meeting at Saggie, 1st ramp..4:30 am. We are trying to catch some 'eyes and Amberjack is going to educate us on the finer points of eye fishing. We will only be fishing for a few hours or till it gets too hot. Come on out and wet a line.

LipRipper

Well I hope someone takes a camera with them so the pictures can go with the stories. One of you must be able to do trick photography or fix it on the puter :D

I think this is just another smoke screen to see if smoke can come out of our noses with so much beeing blown up our butts...I have to see the adventure get past the bable stage and into the action mode before I would ever begin to belive that it would happen.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back