Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

East coast storm

Jwill

Any of you guys get hit? It was a wicked wind that hit us on Friday, then another big thunderstorm on Sunday. I guess the camping trip came to us this 4th. We've been out of juice since the storm on Friday... Luckily it was scattered enough that some areas have power. We're running the generator periodically to keep the freezers cold and cooking on the grill, Dept of Energy estimates have us out until this coming Friday, fingers crossed that we have it by then. Sure makes me appreciate life's 'conveniences'.

We missed the brunt of it, but my wife was visiting famIly just outside of DC and they had no power for a few days.

I hope it stays calm this weekend, spending a few nights under the stars.

We got hit pretty hard in a few areas. They just got our power on yesterday and some of our area won't have it for a few more days. My generator blew up after two days and we lost freezer and fridge stuff. Thanks to National Guard and FEMA for MRE's Ice and water.. Trying to get back to a normal state of mind.. I'll get some pic up later. Some areas were hit harder than ours. It was just so wide spread. that made it so bad. 700 miles long and im not sure on height but probably 300-400 miles ..

Looks like another front is coming through for some of you. Hope it doesn't materialize into anything. Thinking about everybody effected.

Back