MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Eagle, CO Taxidermy

eltigraska

I have a buddy near Eagle who got a nice elk this weekend and is looking to get a shoulder mount. Anybody have any experience with Action Taxidermy in Gypsum? Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks!

I have a buddy near Eagle who got a nice elk this weekend and is looking to get a shoulder mount. Anybody have any experience with Action Taxidermy in Gypsum? Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks!
They are great! Family run and Carla does amazing work. Amazing attention to detail. I haven’t had any shoulder mounts done myself but all of them that I have seen come out of there are great! They did the elk in this pic, and if you look at the leather work it is the best I have seen. Their shoulder mounts are of the same quality. (Turkeys I did myself)A7367067-ECF5-4784-9C53-4DDBFD14CB62.jpeg

Thanks for the info guys! Just now saw this.. thought I would get a notification when responses were made but apparently not.. Regardless he did end up taking them his elk and is expecting it back in a couple months, looking forward to seeing it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back