Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Durston x mid 2 pro

Deckerp

Let me know if you have got a Durston X Mid 2 Pro you want to part ways with for less than a new one. I think it would be a great tent for me and my son and at least for a bit my daughter too (7 and 3 right now)

I wouldn't mind the extra width especially if it came with the same overall foot print, BUT I do like the weight savings of the pro! And so that's why I'm looking to go that route and try my first DCF tent. I do also wish that you could pitch the pro without the inner like you can on the standard lines.

I wouldn't mind the extra width especially if it came with the same overall foot print, BUT I do like the weight savings of the pro! And so that's why I'm looking to go that route and try my first DCF tent. I do also wish that you could pitch the pro without the inner like you can on the standard lines.
Yes, when the Pro came out I took a good look. But for a 2 pound tent I decided I'm happy with the cost and versatility of the standard. I like to run just the inner, or just the outer, along with the full tent.

There is no bad X-Mid, just trade offs and personal preference. (y):D
XMID 2 FULL.jpgXMID 2 INNER ONLY.jpg

Yeah I picked up a used standard x mid 1 for solo use and have been quite pleased with it. Much more livable than the SG sky ult tarp I had been using.

Back