Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Dubya Destroys Florida [stops the vote etc. etc.]

cjcj

GW Bush and his right wing cronies are destroying Florida with a series of well timed "hurricanes" one right after another! as any left wing liberal can clearly see #1 He has created "global warming" #2 Trashed the environment #3 Killed all of the wild salmon, #4 Single handedly layed off millions of workers #5 Promoted the use of ATV`s so he can destroy the forest #6 Broken the "Grand Canyon" #7 Ruined the holy union of gay marriage #8 Lied 10 times about Iraq, #9 Snorted cocaine while AWOL from th national guard. #10 And is now poised to "steal" the upcoming election by trashing and destroying the entire voting system in Florida . [with his "secret" hurricane making machine] and if you think i`m lying just ask Gunner/Ithaca/ or Buzz :D
elkgrin.gif
hump.gif

CJ,
You forgot the 100 Mil illegal immigrants he's posed to bring in to stuff the ballots in Nov.

Chas

You guys are right to a point[he certainly hasn`t addressed the illegals] and that is why i can`t vote for him. But at least i`m honest enough to blame him for things that he can control[immigration] But look at the stuff that he gets blamed for that he can`t control.

CJ,
"he certainly hasn`t addressed the illegals" Don't you listen to his speeeches?? He "addresses" them in every one!! If you listen closely to his domestic agenda segments he says "....and no child left behind!" and then repeats it in Spanish.

"But look at the stuff that he gets blamed for that he can`t control."

Yep, that ALMOST as bad as giving him credit for things he DOESN'T control.

Chas

Show me all of these speaches where Dubya addresses illegal immigration. Just him speaking spanish does not address the problem. But i can`t even imagine what that bleeding heart liberal John Kerry would do for the illegals probably make them "instant citizens" adding them to his healthcare plan.

CJ,
"But i can`t even imagine what that bleeding heart liberal John Kerry would do for the illegals probably make them "instant citizens" adding them to his healthcare plan."
They only get healthcare if they're gay and agree to marry in MA!!
Congrats!! I see the amendment state tuition for illegals passed. Having some teeth in the law MAY make a difference but only if RESIDENTS hold the local politicians feet to the fire for enforcement.

Chas

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back