Drug Cost

fmnjr

Hey....this Mark Cuban pharmacy thing is worth knowing about: https://costplusdrugs.com/

It's giving the pharmacy industry some heartache, which I'm highly in favor of!

CVS has jumped on the wagon and is revamping pricing accordingly.

Anyone who uses any meds could be helped by this, maybe even you.

PSA over and out.

Hey....this Mark Cuban pharmacy thing is worth knowing about: https://costplusdrugs.com/

It's giving the pharmacy industry some heartache, which I'm highly in favor of!

CVS has jumped on the wagon and is revamping pricing accordingly.

Anyone who uses any meds could be helped by this, maybe even you.

PSA over and out.

I get one of my meds from there, costplus. $154 for a drug that was $40 2 years ago.
Walgreens wants $3800...

Cuban is a dick with dick ideas, except for him.
I'd buy elsewhere if there was an option below $1300.

I get one of my meds from there, costplus. $154 for a drug that was $40 2 years ago.
Walgreens wants $3800...

Walgreens wants $3800...

Hey hank....sorry for asking but, how is it you find him having dick ideas but you're buying meds from him at the same time? Just wondering is all.

Hey hank....sorry for asking but, how is it you find him having dick ideas but you're buying meds from him at the same time? Just wondering is all.
I never understood the sales weasel mentality is all.
He bribed the manufacturer to get in line then throttled supply.
It has been unavailable twice from them in a year.

But I'm screwed going elsewhere.
Dick move.
Like sitting on ammo.

I have good prescription medical coverage, but the first thing I do is see what I can get the same prescription for using GoodRx. If the price is lower than my copay or insurance price, I tell the pharmacy to use the goodrx price. Many pharmacists are legally prohibited from telling you the cash price, goodrx price once you hand over the insurance card. Ask first.

I never understood the sales weasel mentality is all.
He bribed the manufacturer to get in line then throttled supply.
It has been unavailable twice from them in a year.

But I'm screwed going elsewhere.
Dick move.
Like sitting on ammo.
Hank....this is the internet after all....can you provide a source for this info? thanks!

I have good prescription medical coverage, but the first thing I do is see what I can get the same prescription for using GoodRx. If the price is lower than my copay or insurance price, I tell the pharmacy to use the goodrx price. Many pharmacists are legally prohibited from telling you the cash price, goodrx price once you hand over the insurance card. Ask first.
If that is true about not divulging the price, that is some straight up b*llsh*t!

Hank....this is the internet after all....can you provide a source for this info? thanks!
Yeah, me.
He cornered the market on a cancer drug and jacked the price. It cost $40 a bottle 2 years ago. Now I'm paying $154 and have to go through his racket.

I recently heard about this and it genuinely sounds positive. He may just be president one day..

Anyone have a grasp on how goodrx saves me 1k a month over premium insurance policies? It doesn't seem to make sense to me

Anyone have a grasp on how goodrx saves me 1k a month over premium insurance policies? It doesn't seem to make sense to me
GoodRx is not insurance. Just enter the drug, quantity and dosage and zip code and it will show you prices with the pharmacy nearby. Compare that to your current insurance cost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back