Caribou Gear Tarp

Dogs Kill Deer in Jefferson County, Colorado

Given the price of a NR elk tag + time it takes to draw that seems cheap.
Yup but at least there is some cost to it. For people like me on limited retirement income that would be expensive. It is not deliberate poaching but I think people that fail to control their dogs should pay something.

Yup but at least there is some cost to it. For people like me on limited retirement income that would be expensive. It is not deliberate poaching but I think people that fail to control their dogs should pay something.
What about bringing back public flogging?

A friend of mine pointed out that CO will soon have wolves running deer and elk to death on a regular basis. Things that make you go, "hmm."

A friend of mine pointed out that CO will soon have wolves running deer and elk to death on a regular basis. Things that make you go, "hmm."
I was thinking the same thing, the people writing the ticket are gonna drop wolves right on top of me. Can I write them a ticket when my animals get chased? Yeah I know pick up the bone fragments and file for compensation (value to be determined by the buyer not the seller)

I was thinking the same thing, the people writing the ticket are gonna drop wolves right on top of me. Can I write them a ticket when my animals get chased? Yeah I know pick up the bone fragments and file for compensation (value to be determined by the buyer not the seller)
I’ve dealt with them on damage claims and they don’t wanna do shit. Solution, put the whole family in for bear tags and shoot the shit out of them during season.

I’ve dealt with them on damage claims and they don’t wanna do shit. Solution, put the whole family in for bear tags and shoot the shit out of them during season.
They do seem to prefer the "in" box instead of the "out" box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back