Do you like rapala's

olefish_99

I just picked up 58 Rapala Rap type lures siz 5-7-8-9 most of them deep divers All are NIB They had some more but I could not afford any more. I took all but size 7s and all the 8 and 9s. along with 15 diferant 5s and 2 3s. I am selling them in lots of 10 for $33 per 10 including shipping. I have put them in good asortments of colors and sizes, so let me know.

I used to use rapala's all the time while fishing from the bank or other peoples boat. Then I got my own boat and had to buy these real fancy expensive lures you know the 22 dollar ones. Any when fishing was tough cause all the cold fronts this winter I just happened to pick up a rapala Now thats all i use anymore.. do you have pics of them? if not send me the list of what you got and the colors

Delw

I love them broken backs are my favorite!!! in all sizes.Delw funny you should mention using them from a bank, i talked to my brother-in-law last night he lives on cordell hull res. in tenn. and caught an 8lber from the bank at the bridge yesterday afternoon, on a rapala !?!?!? ;)

Shanefl, thats a great deal were they on sale ????? have you been out at all lately ???? i havent been at all this year ?!?!?!? pretty sad huh! :(

[ April 02, 2001: Message edited by: DKO ]

This is the group I have left, 2-Deep runner RR-5PSD Plumb Shad, 2-Deep runner RR-5SR Silver blue, 1-Deep runner RR-5sg gold, 1-Deep runner RR-5TSD Tennessee Shad, 1 FR-7 SB Sliver Blue, 1 RR-7SG Gold, 1 HJ-8CW Crawdad, 1 RR-8-S Sliver. I am selling them as a group and I do not have a scannor that works. They were $2.99 each and that is a great buy and just wanted to share it with my friends. olefish

DKO I go every chance I get which is atleast twice a week in the evening. The Bass have been hungry in some of the local ponds. I have been slipping my canoe in a pond next to Apopka High School and cathing a few each trip. Most lakes are still down to much to launch the boat. been cathing a few shrimp and some trout at Skeeter lagoon.

I am ready when ever!!!

The Rapals were at bass pro shops.They had a boat slap full of them form 1.99. They were all deep divers,shad raps and skeeter poppers. I got one of each since I had already filled a cart full of reloading stuff :D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back