digiscoping

teamhoyt

I have been looking into getting a phone skope for my iphone 5c and zenray spotter, but $85 seems a bit pricey for a peice of plastic. HAs anyone tried this system out or know of another option?

I have been looking into getting a phone skope for my iphone 5c and zenray spotter, but $85 seems a bit pricey for a peice of plastic. HAs anyone tried this system out or know of another option?

I used the phoneskope on the Theron Saker and it worked out great. It is worth the money! I borrowed it to a buddy on his Yellowstone trip and am waiting to see some of his pictures.

I had the universal one for my 4s and i had a hard time getting it centered with no vignetting in a hurry. Was stable one set up. Have the one made specifically for my swaro scope and iPhone 5s now. No vignetting, and it is SUPER tight on the eyepiece. They say you can glass through the attachment. You can, but it's not optimal. I've adjusted eye relief as well. My biggest complaint, and this is coming from an old school hand held camera guy..it's hard to find the animal with the system set up. Granted if you were at a mile you would be ok. But for 1000 yards it's tough. And it's so tight my manfretto tripod doesn't stay on target when I install. Definitely spendy for what it is...but..can be a useful tool.

I used the phoneskope on the Theron Saker and it worked out great. It is worth the money! I borrowed it to a buddy on his Yellowstone trip and am waiting to see some of his pictures.

Hey Pat,

I checked out the phoneskope page and it looks pretty cool. What Spotting scope did you choose, since the Theron wasn't listed on the selection guide? I bought the saker from you last year and I'v been interested in connectng my iphone4 up to this.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back