Difficulty accessing HuntTalk overseas

OntarioHunter

I was unable to access HuntTalk while I was gone hunting in Africa. Couldn't get past the spam protection in Europe or South Africa. Was the site down for a while? Hopefully the hunt talkers off continent aren't being shut out.

This wasn't a password issue. I couldn't access the forum at all. I could access Randy's other sites but not the forum. When I tried, I got a blank page with a message from the outfit that does his website security. Because I was unable to access in Switzerland, Germany, and South Africa, I was beginning to think Randy had shut down the site or, perish the thought, I'd been kicked off without warning. Maybe this glitch is why we haven't heard from our friend in Devon for a while?

It has been explained. Next time I go to Africa I will relay updates via email. More important that the site remain secure.

Any update on your hunt? Hope it was a good time!
See the kudu story in my recent "Back from Africa" thread in "Other Animals" category. Look for the full story at the end of that thread. Better eat lunch first though. It'll take a while to read. :)

I'll be adding more once I get caught up around here. Will be busy for a while selling my body parts to pay for the trip. I can think of one part that will bring an appropriately "small" price. Sigh. It is what it is ... or isn't. Atrophy has taken a toll.

See the kudu story in my recent "Back from Africa" thread in "Other Animals" category. Look for the full story at the end of that thread. Better eat lunch first though. It'll take a while to read. :)

I'll be adding more once I get caught up around here. Will be busy for a while selling my body parts to pay for the trip. I can think of one part that will bring an appropriately "small" price. Sigh. It is what it is ... or isn't. Atrophy has taken a toll.
I'll try to get through it on my lunch break 🤣

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back