Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Did anyone else see all the geese flying over boise today??

I'm on the flightway between the turf farm at eagle and fairview and the river...I have thousands most nights, tonight actually seemed a little light. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I was grilling duck outside..

They are all at Blue Cross... lol... We have around 200 that are here now and there are getting more and more each day... Easy access to the sod farm and then the ponds at blue cross.. Sure wish we could use an urban shotgun...hump:D

blue cross birds never leave, do they? Did you see them pack in the field at eagle and 84 right after they cut the corn?

Choc Dogs,
We used to whack these urban "sky-carp". A friend owned 26 acres and had access to the adjacent 26 acres behind the DG Turf farm nursery on Eagle and south of McMillan. We had a pit out there for a number of years and put the wood to 'em pretty good. Now it's being developed for additional housing for our needy area!
WD

I still haven't been able to find a field to to hunt since I moved here, but I think I've got a chance at one. I'm sure before the "housing boom" there were a lot more opportunities. That's one of the few things I miss about living in Oklahoma, chasing geese with friends.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back