Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Depublicize, Deglorify, Demonitize (anti-self promoting of hunting group)?

It’s a great message prolly too little too late. The damage that was done here by Randy’s southeastern Montana hunts will never be undone. I think he’s serious about about it and has 100% of my support. Hunters are cutting their own throat and don’t even realize it. If it’s fun and you would like to do it again don’t post it. Hunting pressure of every animal is going to get worse and we can all look in the mirror for who is to blame.

Pffft, forget hunting conversation. To circle back to a previous page's talking points....

I'm sure Doug is a perfectly nice guy, but my goodness does he get under my skin. I realize its completely illogical to be this way. Maybe its just way too much midwesterness for me to handle. But I skip past any of those episodes.

Looks as if DDD is shutting down.

Maybe the fame was too hypocritical

At any rate I did agree with the DDD principles and disagree to a limited extent with the 3 "R"
Theories? Threatened by Steve’s legal team? Purchased by Chernin with a gag agreement? Just a prank? I joined the movement and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
BC0D567C-532E-47BF-89B8-607A9286F830.jpeg

And the answer is: blackmail.

“[Steve] was extremely upset by DDD, and I had to kill my baby; had to commit infanticide or it would have destroyed my family.”

“My brother, like last Christmas when all this DDD stuff was going down, he wasn’t gonna come for Christmas until I took it down”

-Matt R. on Blood Origins podcast ep. 144

And the answer is: blackmail.

“[Steve] was extremely upset by DDD, and I had to kill my baby; had to commit infanticide or it would have destroyed my family.”

“My brother, like last Christmas when all this DDD stuff was going down, he wasn’t gonna come for Christmas until I took it down”

-Matt R. on Blood Origins podcast ep. 144
I mean, if I had poured my life's work into something and my brother publicly said that I was basically the worst thing that ever happened to that field, I dont think Christmas dinner would be a happy time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back