PEAX Equipment

DelW

Jim in AZ

Del,
If you ever want another rifle along when you're hunting yotes, let me know. I've never been, but it sounds like a hoot.
Jim in AZ

Hey Jim, If you have any pictures of that little Elk you found a couple of years ago, why don't you post them so the disbelievers from points north will realize that we do have some big elk in Arizona. :cool:

jim
any time i love to shoot yotes...always looking for a reason...email me at [email protected] or catch me in chat. I'm goingto try to be home tonight at a decent hour... I have some pretty good are's in unit 9 and by ashfork...

thanks JimAZ

Delw

DanR55,
I think you may have me confused with another Jim. I have seen elk, I have smelled elk, I have lusted after elk (well maybe not quite!), but I don't have a photo of one (big or small) on the ground (yet!). I am, however, highly optimistic that this year will see that last statement change! In the meantime, those jealous folks up north will just have to take your word on it!
Jim in AZ

Dan:

Were you referring to that rack of mine you've seen? I guess I could post a pic if I can figure out how to link a jpg to a photo in one of my computer files; I'm just starting a webpage > just need help getting the jpg hooked up to the photo. Anyone want to walk me through it (like this hasn't ever come up before ...)?

Lv2hnt

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08 August 2001 15:02: Message edited by: Lv2hnt ]</font>

Lv2hunt.. I am dyeing to see that elk rack we talked about on the phone..... Someone help this guy please......

Delw

Back