• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

DelW........HELP!!!!!!

Big D

Del-
My buddy, Grimreaper, a.k.a.458WinMag, will be flying into the valley on Feb 6th. His sole purpose of the trip is to pop some yotees, and maybe a few bobcats. We plan on spending some time up in the elk area to try our luck, but I know it's gonna be bone chillin' cold, so I don't know how long we'll be there. We'll also be using an electronic call. !st off, I'm a relative newby to varmint calling, tho Gary is a seasoned veteran. My question to you is this; Where can we go, that is close to the valley, where we would have relatively good success on the critters? I've got a motorhome, so staying out won't be a problem. More than likely, we'll also be taking a 4x4 to get into the tough places. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanx!!!!!!!!!! Big D

------------------
"Keepin' 'em in the black"
"Coalition, Strong, Proud, and Growing"
"If ya wanna save a tree, then eat a beaver"

D

Delw

We'll seeings you live down the street I could loan ya some tapes and give ya a hand call. I could put you in some pretty good area's. One hot spot right now is the fourlane boat ramp at lake pleasant. to bad we cant hunt there. I did some calling about 1/4 from there where it is legal. called in 2 but couldnt get a shot.

Delw