MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

DelW........HELP!!!!!!

Big D

Del-
My buddy, Grimreaper, a.k.a.458WinMag, will be flying into the valley on Feb 6th. His sole purpose of the trip is to pop some yotees, and maybe a few bobcats. We plan on spending some time up in the elk area to try our luck, but I know it's gonna be bone chillin' cold, so I don't know how long we'll be there. We'll also be using an electronic call. !st off, I'm a relative newby to varmint calling, tho Gary is a seasoned veteran. My question to you is this; Where can we go, that is close to the valley, where we would have relatively good success on the critters? I've got a motorhome, so staying out won't be a problem. More than likely, we'll also be taking a 4x4 to get into the tough places. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanx!!!!!!!!!! Big D

------------------
"Keepin' 'em in the black"
"Coalition, Strong, Proud, and Growing"
"If ya wanna save a tree, then eat a beaver"

We'll seeings you live down the street I could loan ya some tapes and give ya a hand call. I could put you in some pretty good area's. One hot spot right now is the fourlane boat ramp at lake pleasant. to bad we cant hunt there. I did some calling about 1/4 from there where it is legal. called in 2 but couldnt get a shot.

Delw

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back