Yeti GOBOX Collection

Delete wrong things

I hate to bring bad news but those brass frame .44 Army replicas are not worth that since the brass frame .44 Remington was never a produced weapon. You may have better luck trying to get some unauthentic Civil War reenactor to buy it on a hobby specific forum but don't bother with the authentic crowd. They will turn their nose up. You may have better luck on muzzleloader forums as well with blackpowder hobbyist but again, I'd lower expectations given the lack of provenance to to the time period.

I understand that. I was saying that revolver in a brass frame is not historically accurate and was not reproduced based on an actual model therefore it is worth little and would have a better chance of selling to someone in Civil War reenacting that doesn't care whether they are authentically representing history or not. Most blackpowder shooters shy away from the brass frames due to strength issues and longevity.

I made the comment so you would adjust price expectations and have a better chance of moving it by posting it on a reenacting forum. These generally go for $150 or less.
this is a replica

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back