NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Deer Vs. Van (Gross)

Holy smokes. Is that the liver on the floor in the back? Makes me really glad I've never hit one. I wonder how fast the car was moving?

Holy smokes... That got to be about the easiest way to "half" a deer I've seen in a while...

I hit one a few years ago, it cut her clean in half too... caugher her right on the front corner with my truck... The back half when throug the grill taking out everything from the water pump forward... the front half whipped around and put a nice sized dent in my door too! I was only going about 40 mph too!

Food Processor by GMC for slicing and dicing. Get yours today for only $29,999. Operators are standing by. Call now while supplies last. 1-888-holy-chit!

Some of the comments on there are pretty sick and yet pretty funny. That is one heck of a bad mess. Wonder if the driver had any of that wine that was on the floor behind the driver's seat.

I now see that it isn't wine.

Those are totally soda pop in the back seat. I'm guessing the driver didn't walk away from that one. Yeeeaaaagh.

Dang that deer got :BLEEP: up. I am willing to bet that the driver of the car will seriously need therapy after that. But was he/she ok? :eek: :eek:
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmokinHunter
Back