Caribou Gear Tarp

Deer Euthanized At Vice President's Home

dgibson

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>U.S. Secret Service agents called animal control from Vice President Dick Cheney's residence earlier this month after a deer impaled itself on two wrought-iron spears while attempting to jump over the 8- to 10-foot-high barrier. According to officials, an officer tranquilized the injured deer, then euthanized it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I thought Cheney was from Wyoming...why didn't he whip out his six-shooter and put this animal out of its misery? Then he could have had some fine backstraps for dinner instead of the usual too-rich east coast fare.
wink.gif

WOW!!!!!! I live here and this is the first I heard of this. It would have been funny if he shot it. The neighbors would have chit for sure.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Could you imagine the FLACK if the Secret Service would have destroyed the deer!! The media would have been all over them. Think they kept the meat.

You can't eat euthinized animals, unless you want to be euthinized your self. Thats what my vet frend told me...

I dunno, but I assumed they were talking about the VP residence in Washington. I guess that's why he didn't use his six-shooter...only criminals are allowed to have guns in D.C.
tongue.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back