Dam breaching facts--Wake up, you dam lovers!

Support Dam removeal are you nuts Just where do you think your going to get electic from more nukes now thats what we need more nucular waste. Babbit was the best Gov. Az has ever had. But i suppose you like all them liberal women that have been in office give the WETBACKS drivers lic. welfare food stamps free med. care, if they steal from you the law does nothing but say o the poor little mexican didn't understand and we don't want to offend the Mexican gov. Laws in most States says its Illgal to hire them do you see any gov. agency inforcing it NO so why do you think so many AMERICANS ARE OUT OF WORK Sounds like you need to wake up best thing they could do is ship them all back close our bourders and don't let anyone in

Jigmaker,

The dams being removed do not provide meaningful amounts of electricity. These dams are not operated for electricity, but rather for hauling subsidized barges of grain from Lewiston to Portland. We'll still have our lights on after these things are gone.

Babbit was the best Gov. we ever had! you must be Smoking some good weed Jig man , but you are half right Propane Jane Hull was alot worse, and Rose i went shopping mofferd was almost non-existant, and our latest [Crack snacker] Janet [reno] Napolitano loves illegal`s! but your dead wrong about bruce Babbit!

Just reminding you idaho boy`s to call, Larry Craig,Simpson, and Otter, and tell them NO amnesty for illegal`s, and put the military on our border`s! i called a few more people about breaching the old outdated dam`s up there.[idaho]

Holy Guacamole!

Now they are damming rivers.

Are we the first civilization to do that?

What about all those endangered species?

Like the harp seal and the aboreal toad?

DAMN those Dammers!
biggrin.gif

I will help support just about anything in other states, if those people in those said states[idaho] will tell their congressmen to stop the illegal`s !

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back