Caribou Gear

Custom Duck Calls Anyone.....???

wilecoyote76

I purchased a few desert ironwood blanks and had a gentleman that I work with turn me a handcrafted duck call that turned out friggin' awesome! Although I am not a duck hunter, this call sounds very good and has the looks to back it up. Greg is a very skilled craftsman and his talents are amazing when it comes to creating duck, goose, and turkey yelper calls. I'll post more pictures of his stuff later but here's a few of mine that he made. Desert ironwood makes a great call and the sapwood offers iridescence and elegance all in one. This one will go atop the dresser with all the other ironwood figures and cerainly make a great conversation piece.

This is the first sunny day we have had here in a while so I took advantage of it by taking pics. Sorry, my camera doesn't take good close ups....

IMG_1137.jpg

desertironwoodduckcall003.jpg

desertironwoodduckcall007.jpg

B-Killin, He has dabbled in predator calls but those he has made are for his grandkids that go home to make a ruckus AWAY from his shop. I think his boy makes them so I will inquire more regarding it.

Carbonarcher - I hear ya on this one! I let my kids call away until I can't take it anymore and on the dresser it goes until I whale on it again! Viscious cycle......

Check out

Snake river custom calls goose and duck . Absolutely gorgous work .
His name Is John Stocich and lives in Blackfoot Idaho You wont be disapointed

Check out some of these calls

I think I will make a purchase of one of these calls for my next call.

Attachments

• Call%20P1.jpg
    Call%20P1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 359
  • calls.jpg
    calls.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Archiv2.jpg
    Archiv2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 333
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts