Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Custer bison

sigpros

When do we purchase points for Bison in Custer national park? I this was august but I can’t find anything on the South Dakota website

I should've started that point game for that hunt 4-5 years ago when I learned of it's existence. I think I'm too far behind to be worth trying to catch up now.

I should've started that point game for that hunt 4-5 years ago when I learned of it's existence. I think I'm too far behind to be worth trying to catch up now.
It’s no longer a straight preference point draw. Unfortunately, based on my point level. Points are cubed now, I think, so you have a chance

When do we purchase points for Bison in Custer national park? I this was august but I can’t find anything on the South Dakota website
State Park, not a National Park. Custer State Park, run by the State of South Dakota, not the Federal Government.

ClearCreek

Going in with 8 points this year, my odds are going to be roughly 4.5%. They have gone down substantially since I started. Just a couple years ago, I did the same math and it was closer to 13% for my point level then.

Going in with 8 points this year, my odds are going to be roughly 4.5%. They have gone down substantially since I started. Just a couple years ago, I did the same math and it was closer to 13% for my point level then.
I was just looking at the drawn out stats the other night for 2021. You're not kidding the odds have worsened incredibly even over the last 3-4 years.

It’s no longer a straight preference point draw. Unfortunately, based on my point level. Points are cubed now, I think, so you have a chance
I think I'll save my money and put it towards either a ranch hunt or a free range hunt in Alaska or Mexico

Thanks guys. I only have 6-7 points just don’t want to loose them.
You are just ahead of that curve but you should definitely try to draw in the next few years. In 5 years, the odds of max holder to someone with 8 points won't be much due to the thousands that have 1 to 3 points right now

You are just ahead of that curve but you should definitely try to draw in the next few years. In 5 years, the odds of max holder to someone with 8 points won't be much due to the thousands that have 1 to 3 points right now
The ship sailed in about 2012. I have been trying to draw with more points than the OP for 6 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back