Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

csutton

Nut

I was at my hunting pictures account and this pic was in the pics I have there. Is it you?

View.jpg

duh --Hunting Pictures--I'll have to go there and see if I have an account there---thanks---chris

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-29-2002 19:00: Message edited by: csutton7 ]</font>

Nut--can you email that pic--you don't recall how you ended up with this pic--maybe you helped me post it??????--I don't seem to have an account there------ when ol' what's its name went under it took a lot of my pics with it and maybe that's where it originated from---chris

Chris....I dont have the pic in my puter or in any of my discs. I lost a lot of them when my puter crashed during the summer. So that is the only way I have it. All you can do is right click and save.

Wait I can try and take the huntingpicture crap out with my program.

Give me a day or so...been a long day and I want to make a post of what happened,
wink.gif

yea I remember helping you post a couple of pics back aways
wink.gif

Nut---Thanks a bunch---right before I shot this buck it was snowing heavy and I could barely see him--he was walking about 80yds away from me and just about to round a tree--it was the last morning of my hunt--he was with a couple of does and a 3x3 that was about 27" wide and I was going to shoot him, as he was in front of this guy, but the 3x3 spooked and ran back into the trees--this guy just turned and walked away--had one shot above a tree branch about 20yds away and below another that was about 50yds out-at the shot he dropped right next to the tree he was going around---chris

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back