Caribou Gear Tarp

Coyote attacks kid! Apple Valley

Mule, I am very surprised that has not happened here in Tucson, Arizona. I live on the NW side of Tucson and the coyotes run through here all the time. Once the pups are out on their own, the all night howling will start around the 1st of September.

Here is a photo I took last week. There were two of them and that is why this one is looking back. They aren't afraid of you either.

Take care.

79.jpg

Cool pic

I wish that would happen here. I'd go buy a silencer!
biggrin.gif

Don't see too many in town here. And if you do they are a running

Great pic bruce.

I shot one in the city limits of glendale a few years back... and I mean down town glendale where my old shop was....

Delw

I often go out to my friend's house in Apple Valley. We go shooting out in the desert. There are lots of coyotes around town - not too many outside housecats, though.
wink.gif
We have been seeing quite a few quail around his place, too - too bad we can't hunt in the city limits.

Mule, yes that's close to me but no suprise at all. Matter of fact, My wife and I saw the helicopter behind Jess Ranch golf course and a bunch of cops with shotguns running all around ( like they are going to get the coyote lol). I've seen many a coyote out in them alfalfa fields by Tussing ranch rd. Sooner or later I knew this would happen and it's not the last of it. Those people are lucky the coyote didn't kill that kid. Since I have lived here in the high desert I know of coyotes, bobcats, Mt lions and bears that have been in the town of Apple Valley. It really makes me mad in a way, all the animal lovers and Bee Bee brains from the big city build homes where coyotes, Mt lions etc live and when one shows up all hell brakes lose. By the way the hunting out here is great lol.

"Mann planned to walk in the area and see whether he could spot the location of the coyotes' den, he said."

Why do people always think that all coyotes have dens? Is it Disney-think that since people always live in houses, then coyotes always live in dens? Like-wise, birds must always live in nests, right?

Oh, and of course, the coyote never travels more than a few hundred yards from it's "den" to find food, so walking the area is sure to be productive!

Danny, don't drink the tap water out there. See what it does to brain cells?

Hi NASA, lol I only drink the beer out here. Hey, Charlene and I both laffed at that statement in the paper. We are getting out of Apple Valley ASAP, I can't believe how many people from down the mountian are moving out here.

Hey Coco-Loco
cool.gif
did you finally get your 'puter fixed? You missed a lot of weekend runs with TJ and I. He's back in CA now, though. See 'ya at TR's this Saturday.
p.s.- bring money, LOL.

Back