Core4Element Website?

TexAg09

Hey Guys, I haven't been able to get to the Core4Element website the last couple of weeks. I've been to it before, but it's not there anymore for me. Is it just me, or does anyone else have this issue as well? I'm really wanting to score some Max-1 Highline Pants, and haven't been able to catch them on camofire in my size (36T). Where else can you find them besides blackorvis?

Easton pulled the plug on C4E. I would call camofire and see if they have any left...you might get lucky. If you're not married to C4E I would look at First Lite or Sitka, more $ but at least then your new pants will have a company in business to warranty them if the need arises. Ask camofire if they have any Sitka pants left too if you call them about the C4E.

Ya it's a bummer. I have 3 or 4 pieces of C4, they work fine. I haven't been able to find any other values like that on camo merino.

Merino is merino for the most part, besides some blends, but it just doesn't make sense to pay double for it because of the logo.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back