Copper 7mm-08 Ammo

GoGriz

Anyone in SW Montana have any all copper 7mm-08 ammo they would be willing to part with? I am having a heck of a time chasing any down and I thought I would be able to get all the components together to load some rounds before a pig hunt I have next month, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to make that happen right now.

If you reload and have the parts other than bullets, Hammer bullets seems to have consistent availability. If not, frequent use of AmmoSeek.com can help you locate availability of both components and factory ammo.

If you reload and have the parts other than bullets, Hammer bullets seems to have consistent availability. If not, frequent use of AmmoSeek.com can help you locate availability of both components and factory ammo.
Thanks! I actually am sitting on 50 HH 120g bullets. I was thinking in my head that things might have loosened up a little recently and I might be able to find Varget and primers - no dice after about 8 different stores, so the reloads will have to wait for me piecing things together over the coming months.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back